Military Divorce in Colorado
Get A Free Consultation
Fill in the form and we’ll contact you to schedule an initial meeting.
Going Through a Military Divorce?
Our Colorado Military Divorce Attorneys are Here to Help.
If you are facing military divorce, you are undoubtedly aware that your situation is a lot more complex than a traditional divorce. The military divorce process can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be when you have our legal team on your side.
We offer free case evaluations in person or over the phone! Schedule yours today.
At Modern Family Law, our military divorce lawyers guide men and women through military divorces in Denver and Colorado Springs As leaders in the field, we have the extensive legal insight and resources required to handle these types of cases with diligence. We will always be upfront with you, especially regarding the cost of your military divorce.
Differentiating aspects between military divorce and traditional divorce:
- The Service Members Civil Relief Act protects military members from divorce proceedings while on active duty, unless they agree to divorce.
- Under the Uniformed Services Former Spouse Protection Act (USFSPA), spouses can also claim up to half of the military pension of their retired service member spouse.
- Child support and alimony orders cannot surpass 60% of the military member’s annual income.
Our Military Divorce Lawyers can Help Reduce Costs
With 100 years of combined experience and countless divorce cases handled, our military divorce attorneys have a reputation for excellence. We have a genuine desire to help our clients during what is bound to be a difficult time. To make the military divorce process less overwhelming, we strive to keep our costs reasonable. We take care of everything – from drafting all of the paperwork to ensuring it is filed in a timely manner.
Why hire us for your military divorce case? We possess the following:
- Proven strategies for minimizing conflict
- Cutting-edge technology to keep costs down
- Professionalism as our very foundation
Visit us at one of our locations:
Need Help? Call Modern Family Law Today!
We understand that regardless of what has brought you to divorce, the decision to do so is never easy. It can be an emotional rollercoaster for many individuals. Our military divorce attorneys would be happy to answer your questions and address your concerns.
For more information on how our Colorado family law attorneys can help you resolve your military divorce, contact us today. You can reach us at (303) 394-3030.